Shik Liquid Eye Shadows


Shade 04

I have mixed impressions of these eyeshadows. On the one hand, they have very good quality, excellent pigmentation and pleasant smell, BUT! Swatch in an online store differs from real life quite a lot.

1. Shadows go into matte more than satin shade.

2. The color is deeper with a clearly pink undertone, but after shading, the color becomes more like a swatch from the Internet.

When I first tried them, I was scared that the shadows would not shade well due to the dense texture, but it turned out that they work well even on a greasy eyelid. The color does not evaporate after shading.

If you want basic creamy eyeshadows, I definitely advise you to get these, but it's better to watch the swatch on yourself in the store.

Comments

🇵‌🇴‌🇵‌🇺‌🇱‌🇦‌🇷‌ 🇵‌🇴‌🇸‌🇹‌🇸‌‌

What is 10 step Korean care❓

Drowning in pinks makeup idea

Hot wrap BEAUTIFIC Cheat Slim

Lip Gloss Natural Lip Perfector

Be careful with cosmetics containing acids