Drowning in pinks makeup idea

Pink isn't just a color. It's an attitude too.

Pink tenderness color, Fragrant roses in bloom
Bright thick euonymus, Baby's cheek admiration.

Bright ruddy sunset, Juicy pomegranate seeds
The best variety of tomato, Lipstick is in fashion.

chajleen
The whole world in pink, Seems better, kinder
Like a skilled fakir made all the colors come alive.

Pink color preserves tenderness. Everyone calls it the color of love, he has a great secret in himself, however, not everyone will touch it.

Think pink. But not wear it 😁

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. I don't wear much pink, but whenever I am with my granddaughter, I wonder why...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pink eye shadow! I also really like your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you😊 actually it's not me but one of my beautyful models😃

      Delete
  3. I've always loved pink, but I've never been able to wear it like you! Your makeup is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pinks on you and your hair is absolutely fabulous! Thanks so much for joining my link party. I am featuring this post on Friday!

    Shelbee on the Edge

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning!! Thanks for sharing at My Big Fat Menopausal Life's Share the Wealth Party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your eye makeup is stunning! Great to see you in #WowOnWednesday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your makeup, hair, and nails all work together to create a fabulous look for you!
    Thank you for participating in Talent-Sharing Tuesdays Link-up 33.
    Carol
    www.scribblingboomer.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done! Thanks for sharing this great look.

    Rena
    www.finewhateverblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful look. You look amazing!
    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pink accents on your top and how they match your beautiful makeup so well! You really suit pink! :)

    Thanks for joining the Weekday Wear link up. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

🛡️ comment moderation is enabled

🇵‌🇴‌🇵‌🇺‌🇱‌🇦‌🇷‌ 🇵‌🇴‌🇸‌🇹‌🇸‌‌

Lady in white dress outfit makeup looks bold beauty inspo

Peony Tonic L'OCCITANE

Shik Liquid Eye Shadows

Eveline Lip Therapy Professional Set

Gel for eyebrows and eyelashes Artdeco