Lady in Black autumn aesthetic fall outfit idea

 Songful style outfit


One lonely morning, she came to see me.
Her long hair was blowing in the midwinter breeze.
I'm unsure how she discovered me.
I was moving in the dark, and I could see damage all around me.
From a battle I was unable to win.


She asked who my enemy was, and I replied that some men feel compelled to kill their brothers without regard for love.
And I pleaded with her to grant me horses so I could crush my adversaries.
My passion was so hungry to consume this waste of life.


But she wouldn't consider a conflict that turns men into animals.
So simple to start, but tough to finish.
Because she is the mother of all men, she gave me such great advice that I was afraid to walk alone again and requested that she remain.

Oh woman, extend your hand fully and permit me to take a seat by your side as she said, "Have confidence and trust in peace." She also gave my heart new life.


No strength comes from numbers possess no such misunderstanding.
However, I'm here for you when you need me. Rest assured, I'll be close by.


So after speaking, she went away with flirtatious look .
And I was speechless, I stood and watched till her black coat vanished.


My life is not much easier. But now that I realize I'm not alone, I can find new hope whenever I recall that windy day.
And if she ever does appear to you, savor her insightful words.
Take heart from her as your reward.



Last week's favourite

by Suzy at "The Grey Brunette"















You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

  1. Always amazing words and love the look. Dying over those shoes! Thanks for the link up!

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black is such a powerful color.

    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you combined poetry and photography in this post. The photos are beautiful! Thanks for hosting the link-up, and thank you for sharing this post at Talent-Sharing Tuesdays Link-Up 36.
    Carol
    www.scribblingboomer.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun monochrome black outfit! the sunglasses give it such a futuristic look!

    Hope you are having a wonderful weekend :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

🛡️ comment moderation is enabled

🇵‌🇴‌🇵‌🇺‌🇱‌🇦‌🇷‌ 🇵‌🇴‌🇸‌🇹‌🇸‌‌

Lady in white dress outfit makeup looks bold beauty inspo

Peony Tonic L'OCCITANE

Shik Liquid Eye Shadows

Eveline Lip Therapy Professional Set

Gel for eyebrows and eyelashes Artdeco