Hot wrap BEAUTIFIC Cheat Slim


 I have to say, it works much better than it looks. Unlike the previous wrap, Cheat Slim contains red hot peppers and cocoa, which gives a fiery result. It smells very nice and has a soft, light texture. I note right away that this remedy is contraindicated for girls with sensitive skin!

A very small amount of the product will be enough to apply to problem areas of the skin. The first time, keep no longer than 25-30 minutes! Otherwise, a burn may occur. Further, look at your feelings and skin type.

Do not repeat my mistakes, I held on longer, it was very painful for me to wash it all off with water.

If you do everything according to the instructions, what will be the result! The skin is tightened instantly, becomes moisturized and elastic.

I would recommend using it 1-2 times a week. Great tool to help transform the body 🔥

Comments

🇵‌🇴‌🇵‌🇺‌🇱‌🇦‌🇷‌ 🇵‌🇴‌🇸‌🇹‌🇸‌‌

Lady in white dress outfit makeup looks bold beauty inspo

Peony Tonic L'OCCITANE

Shik Liquid Eye Shadows

Eveline Lip Therapy Professional Set

Gel for eyebrows and eyelashes Artdeco