Clarins V Shaping Facial Lift Serum


 This product is designed to model the face, create a lifting effect and relieve puffiness. I can not say that after the first application the effect on the face is noticeable. I think it is rather cumulative, because after a week of use, the face really began to swell less. If we talk about the lifting effect, then I achieve it with the help of massage movements with this serum. 

I can not help but note the smell, it is very tasty, such fruity references. The texture is very pleasant, quickly absorbed, creating a velvet effect on the face. In my opinion, a fairly economical consumption for the product.

 Of course, I bought it at a discount and I advise you. They are very often held on the official website and in other stores.

Comments

🇵‌🇴‌🇵‌🇺‌🇱‌🇦‌🇷‌ 🇵‌🇴‌🇸‌🇹‌🇸‌‌

Lady in white dress outfit makeup looks bold beauty inspo

Peony Tonic L'OCCITANE

Shik Liquid Eye Shadows

Eveline Lip Therapy Professional Set

Gel for eyebrows and eyelashes Artdeco