NYX slide on lip pencil

If you want a matte long lasting finish on your lips, then you should pay attention to this pencil. It does not roll during the day, it has a strong pigment, it is also hard to wash off, but this is more of a plus, I think. Very pleasantly felt on the lips - the effect of silk.

Initially, I was looking for an eyeliner for myself, mixed it up and bought this one. After the second use, I realized that it is oh so cool for lips. But how persistent it is, to some extent even better than many eyeliners.

 I think people with sensitive skin should not use it this way, unless for its intended purpose. But if you want to experiment - feel free to take it. Quite multifunctional. I have it in the shade "Sweet Pink 10".

The blog has a description of makeup with this pencil.

Comments

🇵‌🇴‌🇵‌🇺‌🇱‌🇦‌🇷‌ 🇵‌🇴‌🇸‌🇹‌🇸‌‌

Lady in white dress outfit makeup looks bold beauty inspo

Peony Tonic L'OCCITANE

Shik Liquid Eye Shadows

Eveline Lip Therapy Professional Set

Gel for eyebrows and eyelashes Artdeco