Dior Rouge Satin Lipstick
🎀 Linkup party🔒 This product came to me as a gift with my order from Sephora, which is why it is in miniature. It is considered a novelty because of its updated formula. Now it also works as a balm, moisturizing the lips for a long time. I used it for no more than 2 days in order to write a review. After all, I rarely paint my lips with red lipstick. It really moisturizes well, does not roll down, and is quite resistant. Looks natural when applied again. I liked the texture, so I'm thinking of buying it in a different shade. I will coat the mucous membrane with this, also make a shade for blush and experiment. Another plus of it: if you also don’t use red lipstick, but you accidentally came across it, you can write a couple of affectionate words on the mirror to your ex, girls😀 WELCOME TO TRAFFIC JAM WEEKEND LINK PARTY #348 Upload your old online posts and more on Traffic Jam Weekend! Link up your content, connect with others, and learn something with us. ...
Comments
Post a Comment
🛡️ comment moderation is enabled